Job title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Location: Hunslet, Leeds
Hunslet, Leeds, Basic Salary £16,000 – Full Time
An exciting opportunity to work alongside the UK’s largest independent fuel card supplier for the global and highly recognised brand, BP. We’re looking for a talented telesales executive who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment to join our vibrant sales team based in Leeds. The sales role is telephone based and is a B2B role.
You’ll make outgoing calls to promote and sell fuel cards to a variety of business’s that have a need to reduce and manage their fuel costs. You will also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities, reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to exceed targets. This doesnt stop here, you will also be monitoring after sales assistance to ensure the customer is happy with the service. You will be able to benefit from a range of progression opportunities within this role. With our unique sales progression pathway allowing you the opportunity to earn more moeny, take on more responsibility and eventually manage yourself.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is able to identify and follow up new sales opportunities. In this role you’ll need great communication skills and the confidence to deal and forge business partnerships with key decision makers. The successful candidate will be put through an intensive induction course, covering everything from industry knowledge and Sales techniques. Previous sales experience within a B2B or B2C environment is an advantage as this is the vast majority of the role but not essential.
Do you have what it takes?
In return we offer:
- Extensive and full training
- A basic salary starting from £16,000 with a potential to rise up to £24,000, plus achievable uncapped commission. The more litres your customers use, the more bonus you receive.
- Great working hours – Monday to Thursdays 9.00am to 5.30pm and a 3:00pm finish every Friday.
- 26 days holiday and your birthday off after 1 year of service
- Friendly working conditions in a modern, air conditioned office environment.
- Celebration of achievements and employee commitments e.g. Employee of the Month, Anniversary Experiences
- Full access to Perkbox – an employee benefit scheme that is designed to reward employees for all their hard work and make life a little more affordable.
- Free parking, close to all public transport links
- Our onsite facilities make working with us fun, engaging and truely rewarding